 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15841 (-10)
  Re: Looking for Orange 2 x 4 Bricks

(...) Michael, If you haven't yet found someone who will sell you the orange bricks you want, contact me via e-mail. I can buy these for you the next time I visit my local Pick-a-Brick and send them out to you. The cost would be about ten cents per (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  5571, 8880s added...

Well, I decided to do it - I only have 3 MISB 5571s left from over 40 from a few years back, and I REALLY wanted to keep them all (heck, I wanted to keep 10 or more!), but I need to reduce the size of my new car loan, so I've listed a MISB 5571 and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Looking for Orange 2 x 4 Bricks

I'm looking for around 230 orange 2 x 4 bricks. I have given up finding them all from one person. I have a few items to trade, if you are interested in any of them (URL) (castle stuff and some wall pieces) but otherwise send me the quantity you have (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cheapest on Bricklink: MISB 6557 Treasure Hunters

Cheapest on Bricklink: MISB 6557 Treasure Hunters for US$39.95 (URL) This set contains a white train front: (URL) Buy the set here: (URL) A (Pictures above from Bricklink) Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I realized there was no easy way to find these bulk lots, so.... (URL) are either lots of every piece from a set part out (so that I don't have to get those parts sorted into the rest of my collection), or from large lots with relatively large (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  A Spiff(y) deal on SW sets from Cosmic Toys

From now, while supply lasts, anytime you order a Star Wars Lego set from Cosmic Toys, you get to select a free Mead Star Wars Portfolio from the list below. These portfolios are made from light weight cardboard and were sold as holders for school (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I have added a bunch of bulk lots of bricks/plates/slopes/etc, at some pretty steep discounts... I will be parting out another batch of sets in the next week, more bulk lots will probably be added. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  for sale 8012 $15 OBO

For Sale. One new in box <set:8012> Technic Super Battle Droid. I have an auction closing on eBay right now with no bids at $15, so make me an offer. Trying to liquidate my inventory. BEN GATRELLE PS for more discounted items goto (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Spielberg Movie Maker Camera

Does anyone have the movie maker camera and original software for sale? I've checked e-bay with no luck. I don't need the whole original 1349, just the camera. Thanks. Keith Kirchoff legosarefun@hotmail.com (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ellermann Kits: Updated

Here is a working link: (URL) Ben (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact