 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15839
  Looking for Orange 2 x 4 Bricks

I'm looking for around 230 orange 2 x 4 bricks. I have given up finding them all from one person. I have a few items to trade, if you are interested in any of them (URL) (castle stuff and some wall pieces) but otherwise send me the quantity you have (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for Orange 2 x 4 Bricks

(...) Michael, If you haven't yet found someone who will sell you the orange bricks you want, contact me via e-mail. I can buy these for you the next time I visit my local Pick-a-Brick and send them out to you. The cost would be about ten cents per (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)