 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15819
15818  |  15820
Subject:
Castle Walls and other Panels for Sale or Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:41:08 GMT

Here are some pieces that I'm getting rid of, almost all of them are in good
condition, none are horribly dirty or scraped.  Drop me an e-mail if you are
interested in any or all of them and we can work something out.  Feel free to
e-mail if you need bigger pics or different angles on them.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00657.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00659.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00660.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00662.jpg