 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15818
ANNOUNCEMENT: Brickmania CD-ROM Available NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:45:36 GMT

AVAILABLE NOW: BRICKMANIA CD001: Complete Brickmania Instructions CD-ROM By Daniel Siskind (the designer of set 3739 Blacksmith Shop). Price: $40 (plus + $3 postage in US, $5 airmail postage elsewhere) (See below for very reasonable quantity discount info) Status: AVAILABLE NOW!

This is a professionally packaged and manufacted CD-ROM containing instructions for ALL Brickmania custom kits up to time of manufacture (accepting Brickmania 001, currently available from Lego®) All files are formattad as printable .PDF files (viewable with Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® or similar application) and are the same high-quality instruction manuals from the original kits.

Here is what a couple of people have already said:

“I just got my CD today. One word: WOW!!!!!! It looks so proffesional that I didn’t even want to open it. Once I finally did I was blown away by the histroy you included in the CD-ROM Package! WOW!!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! This CD is SO AWESOME!!!! Thanks.” -Ahui

“Got my copy the other day! Thank you. In keeping up with the quality of your kits and creations this too is an A+ job!” - Ron

Included are full-color builting instructions for the following Brickmania kits: 002: Crossroads Tavern (Castle theme) 003: Country Mill (Castle) 004: Guarded Church (Castle) 004X: Guarded Church Expansion Modules (Castle) 005: The Tower of Vlad Dracula (Castle 101: Press Gang Raid at the Salty Anchor Tavern (Pirate) 201: WW2 Light Tank - NOW IN COLOR (WW2) 202: F4-U Corsair Fighter (WW2) 203: WW2 Halftrack and Jeep (WW2) 204: A6M Zero Fighter (WW2) 205: SdKfz 124 Wespe SPH (WW2) 206: M4A3E2 Jumbo Sherman Tank (WW2) 207: T-34/85 Medium Tank (WW2) 208: Panzer V Panther Tank (WW2) 209: Panzer VI Tiger Tank (WW2) 209T: Panzer VI Tiger Tank - Dessert Cammo (WW2) 301: 4-4-2 Wild West Locomotive (Trains / Wild West) 301A: 4-4-2 Wild West Loco - Variant (Trains / Wild West)

The CD-ROM also contains the following extra features:

A full-color, 16 page booklet with images and history of each Brickmania custom kit and background information ont he creator.

A bonus set of instructions for a concept demonstator kit used to teach basic structure-building concepts to school-age children (acutally used by Dan Siskind when teaching hands-on, classrom demonstrations).

An image gallery containing over 500 images of Daniel Siskind’s kits and other models, including many never previously shown to the public.

A mini-animation by 3D graphics wizard Andy Lefton.

Complete parts lists for all of the kits to ease the process of gathering pieces for each model.

Practical tips for locating pieces needed to complete each model.

ORDER SINGLE COPY PRICE: $40 (plus + $3 postage in US, $5 airmail postage elsewhere)

FIVE COPY GIFT PACK (ONLY $30 EACH): $150 (plus + $5 postage in US, $10 airmail postage elsewhere)

TEN COPY GIFT PACK (ONLY $20 EACH): $200 (plus + $10 postage in US, $20 airmail postage elsewhere)

For more information or to order with credit card, please follow the following link:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html#001CD

To order via my Bricklink store, please use this link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania&itemID=1722193

Please note that I am no longer building new custom Lego model kits. While all of my Castle theme kits are long gone, there are a hand full of WW2 and Wild West train kits still available. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and are available through my web site. I still build for my own personal enjoyment as well as volunteer for the Greater Midewest Lego Train Club. Many of my models were also recently featured on the ILTCO / LEGO train promo posters:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/iltco/?n=6

Thanks for your continued support!

Daniel Siskind http://www.brickmania.com

P.S. Thanks to Mr. Neal for reminding me to make this announcement!