 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15816
  WANTED: Bricks and Baseplates

Hello all, For the latest big project (small in comparison with others), I'm requiring about 4000 elements, mainly 1x1 bricks and four blue 32x32 baseplates. The bricks I've found on Bricklink , but I simply cannot find four standard blue #3811 (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: Bricks and Baseplates

I just realized that the parts list reads "1x1 Plates." I must clarify: I'm looking for blue and white 1x1 Bricks, not plates. Thanks, ~Mike (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)