 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15816
WANTED: Bricks and Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:40:17 GMT

Hello all,

For the latest big project (small in comparison with others), I'm requiring
about 4000 elements, mainly 1x1 bricks and four blue 32x32 baseplates. The
bricks I've found on Bricklink , but I simply cannot find four standard
blue #3811 32x32 baseplates.

I've copied an list of my needed parts below my signature. If anyone can
supply any part of it cheaper than I've listed (or at the same price but
all from one source), please by all means let me know. I'm just fishing for
prices at the moment but this is a potential Christmas project, so a sale
is quite possible.

Thanks,
~Mike

Numb. Color Part Description
1840 Blue 3024.DAT Plate  1 x 1 Current Price: $19 (incl. S&H)
2004 White 3024.DAT Plate  1 x 1 Current Price: $34 (incl. S&H)
      4 Blue 3811.DAT Baseplate 32 x 32 Current Price: N/A