 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15813
    Old Castle Figs and Weapons for sale or trade —Michael Nelson
   I have six figures each with a helmet, sword(or spear), and shields. They need heads but if you really don't have any I can get some. E-mail me if you are interested and we can work something out. Here is the picture: (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Old Castle Figs and Weapons for sale or trade —Paul Ferguson
   (...) You might get more people interested if you reduce the file size of your image. At 931KB it's going to take a long time to load for anyone using a dial-up connection. (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)