 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15814
Re: Old Castle Figs and Weapons for sale or trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Nelson wrote:
I have six figures each with a helmet, sword(or spear), and shields.  They need
heads but if you really don't have any I can get some.  E-mail me if you are
interested and we can work something out. Here is the picture:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nelsoma/Stuff/dsc00635.jpg

Michael

You might get more people interested if you reduce the file size of your image.
At 931KB it's going to take a long time to load for anyone using a dial-up
connection.