 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15751
  3x 7163 sets for European buyers

Hi, I've 3x 7163 sets that I'm willing to sell. The sets are MISB and boxes are in perfect shape (no stickers nor any damage). This is on a first come first serve basis. The prices are as follows: First set: EUR 85; Second set: EUR 90; Third set: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)