 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15729
  First of many Catagorical sales at Legotown...

Technic 33% off; Wings 50%off. I've decided to slim down my store inventory with sales by catagory. These sales typically will be a much higher % off than I'd have on my whole store inventory (which has some of the lowest prices on Bricklink) If you (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)