 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15729
15728  |  15730
Subject:
First of many Catagorical sales at Legotown...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 04:09:49 GMT

Technic 33% off;  Wings 50%off.  I've decided to slim down my store inventory
with sales by catagory.  These sales typically will be a much higher % off than
I'd have on my whole store inventory (which has some of the lowest prices on
Bricklink)  If you have any catagory requests, please let me know.  All sales
will be for a limited time.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legotown

Thanks,  Justin