 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15727
    Many new parts in my shop —Thomas Stangl
   I've finally gotten settled a little and started adding parts to my shop. I've only added about 10,000 or so parts, but once I have my Lego room fully sorted, I'll probably add a couple 100,000 then. NOTE: The parts just added have not been pulled (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Many reductions in my shop —Thomas Stangl
   I'm going through my current inventory, and cutting prices on most lots. While some are only down to a bit below the BL average, some have been cut to the lowest BL prices. It will take me a while to complete, but I am marching through it as fast as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Many reductions in my shop —Thomas Stangl
   Whew, FINALLY made it through the whole shop. It sure is a lot harder to individually reduce items, but that's what it takes when the selling prices change so often. I now have the lowest prices on BL for many lots, and have corrected old listings (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        MANY sets parted out, SW/HP minifigs added, maybe 8880s soon... —Thomas Stangl
   I want to thank the people that have ordered from me in the last couple of weeks, I have managed to build up a larger downpayment for my 2004 Prius (which is good, because I told the salesman I'd take a more expensive package if it got me a car (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest —Thomas Stangl
     I have added a bunch of bulk lots of bricks/plates/slopes/etc, at some pretty steep discounts... I will be parting out another batch of sets in the next week, more bulk lots will probably be added. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

         Re: Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest —Thomas Stangl
     I realized there was no easy way to find these bulk lots, so.... (URL) are either lots of every piece from a set part out (so that I don't have to get those parts sorted into the rest of my collection), or from large lots with relatively large (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

         Re: Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest —Thomas Stangl
     I have added a bunch more "TS Bulk Lot"s in the last week, and am creating more from the current inventory, so take a look: (URL) remember that through March 1, any parts bought at my store result in 10% going to Lugnet. (...) *(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        5571, 8880s added... —Thomas Stangl
   Well, I decided to do it - I only have 3 MISB 5571s left from over 40 from a few years back, and I REALLY wanted to keep them all (heck, I wanted to keep 10 or more!), but I need to reduce the size of my new car loan, so I've listed a MISB 5571 and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Pearl pen beads, sets, minifigs reduced —Thomas Stangl
   I've SLIGHTLY reduced the pearl pen beads in my shop: (URL) are next to impossible to find outside of 1 or 2 in a $15+ pen set, LLC hasn't had them for several years. They make GREAT lampposts, just toss one on a 2x2x7 lamppost, add a 3x3 or 4x4 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)