 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15716
15715  |  15717
Subject:
240,000 new parts added to bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:16:07 GMT

Hi All,

Just added 240,000 new parts to the store at generally lowest price available on
bricklink.

All older parts are in general discounted 40-60% and is therefore in many cases
also priced at lowest price on bricklink.

Still having my FREE Lego program - see splash page for further details in my
store.

Reduced shipping given on orders of $250+, see shipping cost schedule on my
splash page for further details.

New orders or additions with a value of $250+ will get 10% extra off on all
parts in the order (not on sets/figs).

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Check out and see if I have what you need :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com