 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15715
15714  |  15716
Subject:
40% off today, 50% off tomorrow, 60% off....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:25:37 GMT

Hello!

I'm REALLY sick of my dining room being taken over by my Bricklink shop, so
PLEASE help me get rid of it all!  Moments ago I reduced the prices on over
30,000 new parts to 40% off my already below average prices.  Tomorrow I will
reduce them to 50% off, 60% off Saturday, 70% off Sunday, etc.  The only catch
is I am going to Europe on the 14th, so all orders MUST be paid for by September
12th.  I will ship all paid orders before I leave. Unpaid orders will be
cancelled and negative feedback left!!!!!

Thanks!

Dan of Brickmania

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Cool stuff here: