 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15713
15712  |  15714
Subject:
Lions Gate Models - new runs of Railroad Depot, Car Ferry and Half-Timbered Shops kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:51:04 GMT

Hi all,

I've just completed a major house move (up the British Columbia coast to
Powell River, two ferries from Vancouver) and have my Lego room unpacked
again, so I'm planning to do some more runs of recent kits.

Specifically, if there's enough demand I'll be producing more kits of the
Railroad Depot, Half-Timbered Shops and Car Ferry, so if you've been waiting
for one or more of those kits, now's your chance! Please reply to this
message and let me know right away if you're interested: as soon as I hear
back from those of you who want kits I'll be asking for deposits and putting
in Bricklink orders for the parts. Follow these links to see pictures and
details of the models:
Railroad Depot http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
Half-Timbered Shops http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
Car Ferry http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-carf.htm

I also have stock available right now of some kits: the Cottage, all three
facades (Red, Grey and Tan - and don't forget if you order more than one
facade I'll knock 10% off the facade prices!), the Shopping Mall and the
Tank Engine train set (unmotorized available immediately, motorized will
take a little longer as I'd have to get motors). Follow the links for
pictures and details:
Cottage http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
Red/White facade http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rfac.htm
Tan Facade http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
Grey Facade http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-gfac.htm
Shopping Mall http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
Train set http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tset.htm

I'll soon be working on the next kit, so look for something special from me
around October :-)

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: