 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15712
15711  |  15713
Subject:
Further price reductions at Brickmania!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:18:58 GMT

I've just reduced the new brick prices by an additional 10%, making almost all
32,000+ the lowest on Bricklink.  I'm heading to Europe in two weeks, so help me
clear out inventory before I go!

Thanks!

Dan

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

P.S. The CD pressing plants on the East Coast are still pretty backed up from
the recent blackouts.  Therefore, my instructions CD has once again been
delayed.  They promis to have them to me no later than September 12th - so I'm
still offering the pre-sales discount until then.  For those still waiting -
apologies for the continued delays!!!!