 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1571
Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 06:09:30 GMT

Mike Poindexter (lego@poindexter.cc) wrote:
: I won one of his lots on eBay recently and had no problems.  The last email I
: got from his was on May 31st.  If he had to pack up and leave, it has been
: after that date.  He may have switched ISPs and not be checking his old
: email.  I will try to get in touch with him.

: Mike

I last heard from him on 5/26.  I tried calling him a couple times today,
and left a message with someone at his number.  SHe said he was expected
in this evening.  He hasn't yet returned my call or emails.

-Bill