 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1564
Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 02:54:02 GMT

Some people  on rtl were also having problems contacting John. I have
never dealt with him. It sounds like he may be off line.
If you are a registered eBay user you can some info in how to contact him
off line.
Go here:  http://pages.ebay.com/aw/user-query.html
John's user id  is IG88888888
(eBay will email you with  city & state and I believe phone number, and
John would get the same info on you)
If you are not an ebay user, let me know and I'll do it for you.
Julie

Allan J Smith wrote:

This is the first time I have had to do this kind of message but
I've run out of options :(

Has anybody who ordered Tine truck sets from John heard from
him or received their set. I sent airmail a Maersk truck in trade
on the 10th May. John promised to advise me when it arrived
and when he sent the Tine set. I have had no emails from him
and I waited until the 29th to email him. I have had no replies
to the emails I have sent to two different addresses he has.
I thought I would ring him from New Zealand but NZ and USA
telephone directory services have no listing for his address.

Can someone who has dealt with him please advise me by
email if the below address is correct and if possible a phone number?

John DiRenzo
36 Vershire Court
Saint Louis, MO 63135

This was my first USA trade since my trading partner Gary Louie
passed away and I don't want to think that I've been done!

If John is reading this and there have been circumstances beyond
your control, then I'm sorry for posting this in the open. Please
contact me.

Regards...Allan J Smith
allan.j@clear.net.nz