 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15677
    Looking for 4707 Hagrids's Hut, will buy or trade SW Lego —Jeremy Scott
   Hey! I am looking for a 4707 Hagrids Hut from the Harry Potter line, and in MISB condition. I will trade Star Wars, just tell me what is on your mind, I have a lot of possibilities. If I like your offer, I'll email you and we'll work this out. A (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)