 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15677
15676  |  15678
Subject:
Looking for 4707 Hagrids's Hut, will buy or trade SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:52:57 GMT

Hey!

I am looking for a 4707 Hagrids Hut from the Harry Potter line, and in MISB
condition. I will trade Star Wars, just tell me what is on your mind, I have a
lot of possibilities. If I like your offer, I'll email you and we'll work this
out.

A sampling of trades I would make with you (all MISB):

7144/04 Slave I/Desert Skiff co-pack
7161/21 Gungan Sub/ Naboo Swamp co-pack
7134 A-Wing
7141 Naboo Fighter
7153 Jango Fett's Slave I

Also, I will make a combonation of little sets too:

7143, 7133, 7103, 7113, New Minis, 7111, 7101, 7128, 7115, 7127, 7139

I will also buy it outright. Please respond with your offers.

Thanks for looking!

Jeremy