 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15676
15675  |  15677
Subject:
Bricksburg Depot Apparatus Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:16:57 GMT

Greetings,

I wanted to take a little time to let you know of some changes with my line
of custom fire apparatus kits.  For starters, I'm pleased to announce lower
prices for the kits that are still in production.  These include the
following:

BD-001 Pumper Engine
BD-002 Commercial Pumper
BD-006 Heavy Rescue
BD-007 Tiller
BD-008 Classic Pumper (only one remaining)

The second change is that instructions for all eight sets are now available
for a mere $2.99 each.

Please visit http://www.bricksburg.org/forsale.htm to see what's available.

Thanks,
Will