 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1567
    Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales —Julie Krenz
   I posted to rtl that someone on lugnet thinks he is in the military.I also posted that email address. If it is true that he's in the military, I'd hate to see his name get dragged thru the mud. Julie (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales —Mike Poindexter
   I won one of his lots on eBay recently and had no problems. The last email I got from his was on May 31st. If he had to pack up and leave, it has been after that date. He may have switched ISPs and not be checking his old email. I will try to get in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales —Bill Katz
   Mike Poindexter (lego@poindexter.cc) wrote: : I won one of his lots on eBay recently and had no problems. The last email I : got from his was on May 31st. If he had to pack up and leave, it has been : after that date. He may have switched ISPs and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales —Ben Pegler
   Hopefully John has been in touch with all concerned but if not he has informed me that he had to attend to urgent family business. John is very professional and a trust worthy trader. Ben (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales —Mike Stanley
   (...) Of course he is. Some of us never doubted it. (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: John DiRienzo and Tine Truck sales —Hugo Matre
   Got an e-mail from John 090699. He states that he had to out of town unexpectedly and he had just returned. He has got the trucks, but he also states that he has a lot to do because he has been away. I guess he will start shipping as soon as he find (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)