 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15629
  Buckets

If this is not appropiate to this news group, I apoligize and respectfully ask all to ignore. We are going to be working with the Lego Roadshow and I am asking for help in a certain area. We need the small square buckets that are sold with an (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Buckets

(...) The good news, I have 50 or so you can have, the bad news, I will not be at BF, but at the Cleveland Lego Road Show. If you can't find them anywhere else, you can have as many as you need for the cost of postage. I have the small square ones, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)