 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15611 (-5)
  50,000+ new parts added to bricks4you.com and still offering 3219 for FREE on $60+ orders

Hi All, Over the past days have I added a bunch of new stuff from star wars sets, castle sets and mars on life sets. More than 50,000 new parts/figs and sets added. Shop link: (URL) offering FREE 3219 set for orders of $60+, just buy in one of those (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sale at Bricklink's LEGOTOWN Store....

I apologize, due to unforseen circumstances, I need to close my store for a few days. I'll annnounce the re-opening with another sale. Thanks, Justin (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Sealed Rock Raiders Sets

I've come across a nice little supply of various Rock Raiders sets. Below are the sets along with their respective prices. The prices seem to be the going rate for these sets on BL. All sets new in sealed boxes with box conditions varying. 4990 Rock (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% discount this weekend

This weekend 25% discount on all Technic sets (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale at Bricklink's LEGOTOWN Store....

Looking at the necessity of parting out numerous sets again...I need to trim my inventory. Discounts up to 20 percent on parts; minifigs and sets are on sale as well. Prices well below average to begin with...take a look at (URL) Justin (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact