 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15609
FS: Sealed Rock Raiders Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:04:18 GMT

I've come across a nice little supply of various Rock Raiders sets. Below are
the sets along with their respective prices. The prices seem to be the going
rate for these sets on BL. All sets new in sealed boxes with box conditions
varying.

4990 Rock Raiders HQ (2 left) $140.00
4970 Chrome Crusher (3 left) $39.00
4980 Tunnel Transpost (3 left)$50.00
4940 Granite Griner (1 left) $18.00
4930 Rock Raiders Crew (7 left) $7.50

If you are interested, please email me. Please make the title of email "Rock
Raiders Sets." I live in the US, ship internationally, but only accept PayPal
from intl residents. Cash and MO as well as PayPal accepted from US residents

Thanks,
--Rich