 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15526 (-10)
  Re: Bricklink Newbie Needs Help!

(...) For 1 and 5. The most you can do is read the reviews left by other buyers. Generally speaking, the more reliable the seller, the more likely he is to have positive reviews within the last 6 months. Personally, I pay careful attention to the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Whoops! Forgot Link!! Re: Father's Day Town Sets Sale (and more) at Bricklink

(...) Ya know, it would sure help if I would put a link to my store... (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Father's Day Town Sets Sale (and more) at Bricklink

I'm putting most of my sets, including many 80's-early 90's town sets on sale on my Brinklink store for Father's day, and into next week. Please stop by Here is a listing of what I've got at the moment: 6709 Tribal Chief MISB. 2584 Biker Bob MISB (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink Newbie Needs Help!

I am new to the buying and selling of Lego parts online, so I have few questions. But, I would prefer that you answer me via e-mail, and not by replying to this message on Lugnet. (Don't want to publically offend anyone) Thanks. 1. How do I know my (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  60,000 new parts added to bricks4you.com

Hi All, Just added 60,000 new parts to my shop including a lot of rare and hard to find ones in quantities. Also added a bunch of 3219 Mini Tie-Fighter, unit price $8 - and bulk offer for 5 sets at a price of $6 each. Shop link: (URL) a lot of Star (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pet Fleebnorks for Sale!

Hello, fleebnork lovers! Pet Fleebnorks are now available on my website! (URL) Get yours today! -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit from Japan

Hi all. We introduce MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit. MedamaOyaji is the famous character of Japanese comics "Gegege No Kitaro". MedamaOyaji ROBOT was produced by the young Japanese inventor Hiroki Shirakawa. The tiny 2-legged robot was extolled by Shigeru (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Chicago store duplo brick

I am looking for one or two of the Duplo bricks for the opening of the Chicago store. If anybody has one or two they would like to sell or trade for I look foward to hearing from you! The bricks I have to trade can be found here: (URL) other duplo (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone have these parts?

(...) Hello Rick, I have 18 of the 4151's in BLACK in my Bricklink Store "Noah' Toy Box" I currently have all parts at 40% OFF, so they are priced pretty good. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the 4220's. You can find us in the USA Features (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone have these parts?

I need 9 of these in black: (URL) I need a LOT of these in black: (URL) Will trade or buy. Rick (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact