 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15520
15519  |  15521
Subject:
MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit from Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:37:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all.

We introduce MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit.

MedamaOyaji is the famous character of Japanese comics "Gegege No Kitaro".
MedamaOyaji ROBOT was produced by the young Japanese inventor Hiroki Shirakawa.
The tiny 2-legged robot was extolled by Shigeru Mizuki who is the author of
"Gegege No Kitaro".
Shirakawa proposed to us that we sold MedamaOyaji ROBOT.

We and MIZUKI Production contracted about selling MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit at the
end of last year.

Of course, as your guessing, we were not able to get official recognition of
LEGO Japan.

We spent much time on the talks with LEGO Japan.
We heard the important news from LEGO Japan on February 14.
Yes, LEGO Japan has tolerated that we sell MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit.
Appreciate LEGO Japan!

Hundreds of or more MedamaOyaji ROBOT kits were already sold at Japan.

MedamaOyaji ROBOT has the following excellent features:

Using genuine LEGO parts only.
Tiny 2-legged walking ROBOT.
Possible to recompose four styles.
Two motors are used.
Of course, one motor is used as power.
Another motor is used as a dynamo and a control device.

MedamaOyaji ROBOT kit (76pcs) contains:
2 x %71427c01 Electric Technic Mini-Motor 9v, Technic Gear 24 Tooth etc. ,
How to accemble(paper), How to play(paper).

The first version consists of the parts of RIS.
The second version consists of the parts of RDS.
Notice:
We sell only the second version now.

Movies:
Please see

If you do not operate a controller well, he may fall over.
http://www.genesys-net.co.jp/digila/medama/movie/medamaex_walking1.mpg
(1341KB)

Excellent walking!
http://www.genesys-net.co.jp/digila/medama/movie/medamaex_walking2.mpg
(1232KB)

Sumo wrestling of MedamaOyajis
http://www.genesys-net.co.jp/digila/medama/movie/medamaex_sumou1.mpg
(625KB)

Please visit our Bricklink store
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=digilak

Shirakawa's site
http://www.shirakawas.com/index-en.html

The report of ZDNet Japan: (Sorry. Japanese only)
http://www.zdnet.co.jp/news/0305/04/nj00_medama.html

©MIZUKI Production
©Hiroki SHIRAKAWA

Thanks!