 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1552
    FS/FT : Red maidens hat —Chris Dee
   In a mixed lot of parts I just acquired (without minifigs), I found a red maiden's headwear part (like the white one from the maidens cart #6023) - not perfect but no major damage. Not even sure where it is from. Is this of interest to anyone? Chris (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS/FT : Red maidens hat —John DiRienzo
    This red hat is a little more common than the white one - it was in 6067 Guarded Inn (a very tough set) and was about as hard to come by (probably even harder) as the white one for 3 years, until they put it in 6060 Knight's Challenge (which was (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)