 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1591
Re: FS/FT : Red maidens hat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:05:32 GMT

   This red hat is a little more common than the white one - it was in 6067
Guarded Inn (a very tough set) and was about as hard to come by (probably
even harder) as the white one for 3 years, until they put it in 6060
Knight's Challenge (which was available in America) so after that it was not
quite so rare.  Still, it is probably on many people's want list, including
mine.  I would trade for it; what do you want?  LMK and...

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
Chris Dee wrote in message ...
In a mixed lot of parts I just acquired (without minifigs), I found a red
maiden's headwear part (like the white one from the maidens cart #6023) - • not
perfect but no major damage. Not even sure where it is from. Is this of
interest to anyone?

Chris