 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15501 (-5)
  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) The seller who had the money taken from his bank account confirmed that " The buyer is not claiming 'No Delivery'. The buyer is under investigation for possible fraud. " and that " PP does not dispute that I indeed delivered the items. " and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Missing Brick, FREE S&H, inventory nearly doubled, good deals!

I've just added 170.000 items to my store. All are brand new. This week, another 50.000 new will be added. You may see that there are quite a few lots that still need to be consolidated. I will do this manually, because some lots will have to be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) Yes to both. I have had funds returned to me that I did not spend. I also run a BL shop and sell on Ebay. I also take CC's for subscrptions on a non-lego, non-paypal site. I understand how this works *very* well. My point was is if something (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) I think it is VERY likely that is what happened to the seller in this case - I'll post a confirmation if and when I get it. The main issue then becomes accepting PayPal (or other services?) payment by credit card. If a criminal uses a stolen (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

In lugnet.market.services, Steve Chapple forwarded the following: (...) This is where the information is missing. Why this one buyer? Is this buyer now $7K richer? If not, why is nothing said about whether the buyer is helping the seller to recoup (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact