 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15500
15499  |  15501
Subject:
Missing Brick, FREE S&H, inventory nearly doubled, good deals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:57:06 GMT

I've just added 170.000 items to my store. All are brand new. This week, another
50.000 new will be added. You may see that there are quite a few lots that still
need to be consolidated. I will do this manually, because some lots will have to
be consolidated at the lowest price (most actually), but some will be
consolidated for the average price, and a very few for the highest price of the
two lots. Thus, at the moment there are 100's of lots in my store that can be
bought for less than I plan to list them permanently!  Feel free to open an
order and add to it later (but a note telling me that you want to keep this
order open would be appreciated).

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Also, the $0.01 random set is still available with a purchase of $25 or more. As
always, FREE S&H for orders to USA/Canada, surface rate for other countries (and
I pay for the upgrqade to airmial, and all packaging material/handling). Each
order gets a coupon for future savings too.

Now, get those cheaper lots before I find time to consolidate them......

Paul