 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1547
Re: Bill's Want List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 06:44:46 GMT

Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote:
: Why is this one on your list? You can just call S@H and get it!

: > *4565   Frieght & Crane Railway         96        966    Trains

Low on Lego budget?  I guess I will have to buy that one at full price.
But right now I think it is behind 8459 front end loader and that
neat black airplane.  ANd I wind up spending all my money on used stuff...

I'm trying to stay within the wifely constraints...

BOught a neat collection tonight from an ad in the paper.

-Bill