 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15466 (-5)
  Special Offer until end of May

Orders placed before end of May will have: - 50% off on shipping cost for orders bigger than $50 (sets not included) - FREE shipping for orders bigger than $100 (sets not included) Nino (URL) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  100,000+ new parts added to bricks4you.com + still up to extra 20% off

Hi, Just added 100,000+ new parts - a lot of minifig parts included, jewels and flowers in all colors :o) More than half of my inventory is discounted 25-50% and still untill the end of May offering extra discount on large orders, see previous post (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  7813 - Shell Tank Wagon for trade

I have a used and complete 7813 - Shell Tank Wagon including the instructions (no tears, missing pages, or hole punches)complete with stickers from 1986 that I would like to trade towards a few 9 volt sets that I don't have. I think a fair value (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Extra discount in bricks4you.com - up to 20% extra off on discounted prices

Hi, For a limited period untill the end of May will I offer the following extra discount on large orders: Order amount of $250+ gets 10% extra off on parts and 0% off on sets/minifigs. Order amount of $500+ gets 20% extra off on parts and 10% extra (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Reminder: Last chance for most Brickmania kits

This is just a reminder that I will stop accepting orders for all currently remaining Brickamania custom kits at minight on Monday the 26th. This covers all WW2 vehicles and Wild West Locomotive kits in stock or in production for May 2003. All (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact