 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15462
Reminder: Last chance for most Brickmania kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 20:22:54 GMT

This is just a reminder that I will stop accepting orders for all currently
remaining Brickamania custom kits at minight on Monday the 26th.  This covers
all WW2 vehicles and Wild West Locomotive kits in stock or in production for May
2003.

All unsold materials will be donated for various contest prizes and/or broken up
for parts.

Not included in this deadline are the Guarded Church expansion modules and 208-
209 motor packs, which will be released in June on a "built-to-order" basis.

The much asked for CD-ROM instructions collection will be available in July.
Feel free to send me an email if you would like to be notified upon it's
release.

Thanks!

Daniel Siskind