 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15461 (-10)
  Another Opening for EJ's Custom Figures

My store is open yet again after some major restocking. I have finally shied away from most normal parts and am focussing almost exclusively on custom castle and WWII figures and vehicles. I've added 4 new castle designs and several new WWII figures (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pre-order Summer 2003 SW at discount and free shipping at BrickBros.net

Hello! We at the BrickBros (www.brickbros.net) have exciting news! As the community continues to give us awesome patronage, we will continue to offer awesome deals as "thanks"! So, this post is to announce two new awesome deals that won't last for (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO 8735s available in bulk 22 USD cases of 6 ONLY BY CASE

Good time to get stocked up on motorization kits for your sets or MOC projects!! (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Shell Promos for trade

Hi, I have a few Shell promo mini sets that I would like to trade for other sets or pieces. Here is a list of what I have: (2) 1251 Go Cart (2) 1250 Dragster (2) 1248 Fire Boat (4) 1247 Patrol Car And here's my wanted list: 1249 Tri-Motorbike with (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Important Announcement regarding final days of Brickmania

You mentioned a CD but I could not find it on your site. I would be interested in a CD (I assume building instructions) of you kits. Will you offer the CD past this month? Will you bring some to brickfest? Lester PS: Deos the CD include ldr files? (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Important Announcement regarding final days of Brickmania

Hello everyone! Things have not gone as smoothly as hoped in what I had planned to be my final month of Brickmania kit production. The result of a family health emergency, being swamped at my other job, volunteering several days for GMLTC events, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - get up to 50% off

Hi, Just re-opened the other day. Added a bunch of new parts + added up to 50% off on 170+ parts in the shop. You'll find a nice selection of Star Wars sets and almost all Star Wars minifigs in the shop. Shop link: (URL) orders/additions of $250+ (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 7722 Train Set, missing parts

Found: a 7722 Battery Train Set, with box, instructions and some unidentifiable paperwork. Missing a 1x1x1 clear circular plate, a 1x2x1 red ladder piece and a red Train Direction Switch; may include some extra parts. I've built the first (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  20% off space sets and space minifigs in my BL store

Now it's Space's turn to be on sale in my store, Bob's Lego Clearing House: (URL) space sets and space minifigs (including Classic Spacemen) are on sale. - Bob (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NEW Clear Plates and Tiles

Sorry, Here's the direct link: (URL) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact