 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15458
15457  |  15459
Subject:
Lego Shell Promos for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 01:06:10 GMT

Hi,

I have a few Shell promo mini sets that I would like to trade for other sets
or pieces.

Here is a list of what I have:

(2) 1251 Go Cart
(2) 1250 Dragster
(2) 1248 Fire Boat
(4) 1247 Patrol Car

And here's my wanted list:

1249 Tri-Motorbike with medic
3853 Window 1 x 4 x 3 in any color (preferably red) with white panes (can be
used)

I am willing to trade one sealed set for another sealed set, or one set for
five windows, complete with panes. Bricklink has them for $.15 each btw. I
am also willing to sell each set for $2 each.

Thanks,
Joe
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JoeSS