 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15436
15435  |  15437
Subject:
Website update + shop update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 21:41:14 GMT

Hello Lego people !

We have changed our website (look & feel).
Maybe you could comment us on that.

www.Bricksystem.com

The policy has still to be written, but this will take place in a few days.

On top of this we have added 60 new set to our inventory. (see the shop link
on the webpage).

Anyway, thanks for looking and thanks for your future comment,

Vince
Rolf