 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15435
Re: Soccer Balls for a Penny!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 05:12:30 GMT

SOLD!

Troy

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message
news:HEpH3r.15o8@lugnet.com...
Someone please buy these, they are taking up way too much space!  I'm sure
someone out there has a use for them...

From the regular soccer bus set:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=1452385

From the Addidas soocer bus set:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=1452386

Price is only a penny each, with no additional purchase necessary.  Buyer
will be responsible for shipping charges.

Thanks,

Troy
GoB- Troy's Surplus Lego
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh