 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15416 (-5)
  Straight and curved road plates 6321/22 10 of each for 80 USD

I have a new batch of road plates available, time to grab/stock up on them for big layouts etc. Many cases available. I have some T's and cross's coming in a month or so, but right now these are the only ones available super cheap. (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Final Few Days of 20% GRAND OPENING sale at BrickBros!

Half of the inventory is still at 20% off and some is at 50% off! Sale ends May 5th, 2003. Don't miss it. International shipping avialable. https://www.brickbro...fault2.asp (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  15% to 50% Discounts available

Everything in the store continues to be on sale !! (Minifigs and sets too) Discounts range from 15% all the way up to 50%. Stop on by and take a look. Thanks, Anthony (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/601-3372787-6548939?node=1038710

Next time put the URL in the text - it is easier to browse that way Secondly this belongs in news:lugnet.market.b...sell-trade S travis <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HE717v.1oKB@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ninja polybag 3017/3019 HUGE BULK OFFER 1.25 USD per unit!!!

I have a supplier with a good stack of these polybags, I have a certain portion I want, and this is the excess portion I don't want, but I do want to clean this supplier right out, offering a slightly lower price, which is why i can pass it along (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact