 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15412
15411  |  15413
Subject:
Ninja polybag 3017/3019 HUGE BULK OFFER 1.25 USD per unit!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 03:07:12 GMT

I have a supplier with a good stack of these polybags, I have a certain
portion I want, and this is the excess portion I don't want, but I do want
to clean this supplier right out, offering a slightly lower price, which is
why i can pass it along for 1.25 per unit, a pretty good price for these
guys I think.

Basically the batch is 4500 units of each 3017 and 3019, repacked down from
the display cases they are in, to just bulk boxes, and it will be quite a
few of them.  So total 11250 USD, and that is a cash discounted price.

I know there are people clamouring for these, I have sold 100s and 100s of
them over the last few months, in batchs of 100 to 500 of each of the sets,
for 2.00 or more.

Just buzz MShiels@MaSSoftware.Com and away we go.  If someone is interested
in this offer I can complete the transaction and product would be ready to
roll in about 1-2 weeks.