 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15411 (-5)
  promotional sets at Bricklink

I have some new and sealed promotional sets at my Bricklink shop Hetor sets & bricks: (URL) includes: -The Stena Line (2889) and Color Line boats (1955). ( listed under Ferries) -The Color Line Truck (2149) and Tine Truck (1029). (Listed under Town) (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Final month for Brickmania Kits by Daniel Siskind

Just a small reminder that Brickmania will stop producing and selling custom model kits at the end of May, 2003. This means the clock is ticking on getting in those orders, because all unsold kits will be destroyed and parted out in June. There are (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  *Un-opened* Lego Sets for sale

Good day to everyone, I currently have moved to a new/used home and need some extra cash to do some work around the place. So, I am selling off a bunch of my boxed sets. The Blockade Runner is the only set that has been built in this list. It was (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Panel, Sloped 4 x 6 x 6 Sloped with Multicolored Rock Pattern

(...) actually this is the one. (URL) Greene (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Panel, Sloped 4 x 6 x 6 Sloped with Multicolored Rock Pattern

(...) This piece?? (URL) a link to a reference site is usually very helpful to readers. ____ (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact