 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15410
15409  |  15411
Subject:
Final month for Brickmania Kits by Daniel Siskind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:37:24 GMT

Just a small reminder that Brickmania will stop producing and selling custom
model kits at the end of May, 2003.  This means the clock is ticking on getting
in those orders, because all unsold kits will be destroyed and parted out in
June.  There are still three kits to be released this month:

Brickmania 209: Tiger I WW2 Heavy Tank (plus tan variant).
This is a standard production kit available to order now, shipping in May. There
will be a single batch of 15 units made (All 6 of 6 tan variants are already
sold out).

Brickmania 210: Motorized conversion kit for Brickmania 208 + 209
A conversion pack to for motorized versions of Brickmania 208 and 209 will be
available on an "assembled to order" basis. Price and part count to be announced
later this month, although final kits probably won't ship until June.

Brickmania 004 expansion modules E and F.
These are the final two expansion modules for Brickmania 004 Guarded Church.
Addional module C and D units will also be offered. These will all be available
on an "assembled to order" basis. Price and part count to be announced later
this month, although final kits probably won't ship until June.

Here's what's currently left in stock of the old stuff:

Brickmania 004: Guarded Church starter set ($750.00 plus shipping) = 1
Brickmania 209: PzKfw VI Tiger I ($280 plus shipping) = 5
Brickmania 208: PzKfw V Panther ($230 plus shipping) = Second batch pending; up
to 10 (assembled to order only)
Brickmania 207: T-34/85 ($230 plus shipping) = 13
Brickmania 205: SdKfz 125 Wespe ($90 plus shipping) = 5
Brickmania 204: AM6 Zero Fighter ($90 plus shipping) = 3
Brickmania 202: F4-U Corsair Fighter ($90 plus shipping = 5
Brickmania 301: 4-4-2 Wild West Locomotive ($150 plus shipping - includes train
motor) = 4

I am offering a $51 discount for those who order all three kits of Brickmania
207, 208, and 209.

There is ordering information on my site and links for credit card ordering.
For multiple kit or international shipping quotes, please send me an email
directly.  I can also a accept payment via Paypal as well as through the regular
mail.

Thanks!

Dan Siskind
blackened@visi.com