 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1537
Re: Part wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David VinZant writes:
Name: Armada Flagship

I am looking for the center hull of the ship. I dont recall the demensions but
it is all white. I just need that hull piece, But if someone has the set and
wants to sell the whole thing or trade we can talk. Any info will be helpfull.

I have an unopened Imperial Armada that I want to sell or trade.  I wrote you
by email and hope you can e-me back.