 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1536
1535  |  1537
Subject:
Any Interest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:27:05 GMT

I'm thinking about doing some spring (summer) cleaning and would like to
know if there is any interest in the following sets.  All are new, in sealed
box (except those noted).  If you're interested, let me know.  I'll
entertain straight sale offers (e-mail me directly).  I can't say that I can
offer any *great* deals, other than offering some sets which (I believe, I
haven't checked w/LSAH on all of them) are discontinued.

If you have any opinions on any of these sets (like why nobody would want
them in the first place) I'd be happy to hear from you also.  I was thinking
of doing an RTL/LUGNET auction, but this seems to be a bad time of the year
for that.

I guess that leads me to a general question:  Is there a typical cyclical
nature to selling/trading/auctioning activity due to summer vacations,
school graduations, tax refunds/bills, etc.?  I've only been tuning in to
the newgroups since late winter so I haven't seen a whole annual cycle yet.
eBay seems to be a buyers market right now.

Thanks for the interest,
-Rob Doucette.

Here are the sets:

New Sets:
1802 Pirate       Tidy Treasure
1804 Castle       Crossbow Boat
1806 Aquazone     Aquanaut Paravane
1807 Holiday      {Santa w/Sleigh}
5880 Belville     Prize Pony Stables (shelf wear)
5906 Adventurer   Ruler of the Jungle (non-US)
6079 Castle       Dark Forest Fortress
6444 Outback      Outback Airstrip
6558 Divers       Shark Cage Cove
8414 Technic      Mountain Rambler
8480 Technic      Space Shuttle (shelf wear)

Opened Sets (no play wear):
1720 Town         Cactus Canyon (instuctions, no box)
1958 Town         Windsurfer (instuctions, no box)
1959 Town         {Ultra Light} (instuctions, no box)
1969 Space Police {Space Patrol} (instuctions, no box)