 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15367
    Re: Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) Hi Ben, I like your concept - it reminds me of the Woodcutters home in Settlers II. One comment about the yellow "windows": I've used a 2x4 clear plate placed on the back of the fence, creating an effective illusion of a lead-framed style (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview —Benjamin Ellermann
   Dear Arne, I am glad you like the set. Thank you for the window tip. Sincerely, Ben (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)