 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15357
15356  |  15358
Subject:
Shop is 2 year old, wide variety available, specials....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:53:40 GMT

It had now already been 2 years since I opened my brickLink shop (when it
was still BrickBay):

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Today, I've reached the milestone of exceeding 200.000 inventory parts.
Currently, with over 4700 different lots, it is the widest variety of lots
you'll find. Some rare items listed in the last few days, original box for
5571, a sticker sheet complete for 5571, viking line promo decorated bricks
(VHTF), 250 roadsigns, old train sets form the "blue era (late sixties/early
seventies), like 171, 182, 180, 131, 125, and more (and more to come in the
next weeks).

To celebrate this anniversary, I will double the coupons that I've included
with orders. So, if you are a repeat buyer, your coupon of 5, 10 or 15% off
will be doubled (this weekend only, and only if you ask for the "double
coupon special" when you place your order).

As always, free shippig for USA/Canada, and very low rates for other countries).

Paul