 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15356
Re: 4535 Train set nearly 50% off at ToysRUs.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:50:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Morton writes:
Just thought fellow train heads may be interested to know that the ToysRUs
exclusicve train set consisting of various MOT cars and the black steam loco
is now nearly 50% off ($99). Even better is that it qualifies for free
shipping!

Although this set was vastly overpriced, it's looking a little better at the
current price.
As a test I added 999 to my basket and the site didn't even blink, so I'm
guessing they've got lots in stock!

Richard (who bought way too many of the Target version of this set in post
Christmas sales, so he's passing on this great offer!!)

Just a reminder: If you shop through this URL,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000066953/lugnet/
Amazon will send 5-percent of your total to LUGNET.

..and we will be forever grateful.
:-)

-Suz
LUGNET Admin