 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15353
  Lots of Sets for SALE! I'm sure there is something here for you!

Lots of sets for sale! I have the following sets that I’m trying to convert into a Plasma TV. Please email me at: mhnassi@cox.net if you are interested in any of the sets listed below. The sets are 100% complete, with the exception that some of the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lots of older Sets for SALE! I've added Prices! All Negotiable!

Lots of older sets for sale! Please email me at: mhnassi@cox.net if you are interested in any of the sets listed below. The sets are 100% complete, with the exception that some of the town sets may be missing some stickers. All sets come with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)