 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15353
15352  |  15354
Subject:
Lots of Sets for SALE! I'm sure there is something here for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:37:27 GMT

Lots of sets for sale!
I have the following sets that I’m trying to convert into a Plasma TV.
Please email me at: mhnassi@cox.net if you are interested in any of the sets
listed below.  The sets are 100% complete, with the exception that some of
the town sets may be missing some stickers.  All sets come with original
instructions. Most importantly, all sets are in great condition! Below is
what is left of a large collection, from which I’ve sold a lot of sets
already and every buyer has been very happy with them.  Sorry I didn’t
include prices. I know it is nice to see the price, but do to time
constraints; I’d rather only have to hunt down fair prices on sets that
people are actually interested in purchasing.

Because I feel that a previous so called “Buyer” from Portugal was trying to
scam me, please understand that I will not accept bank transfers as
payments, because I will not give out any bank information. I will accept
PayPal, Bidpay, Money Orders, and Personal Checks.

Please take a look and let me know if you find anything you want!
Thanks,
Mark

1464 Pirate Lookout
1477 Unnamed
1478 Unnamed
1480 King's Catapult
1481 Desert Island
1492 Battle Cove
1549 Build-A-Santa and Chimney
1610 Police Car
1612 race car and driver polybag
1625 Snowman
1626 Angel
1627 Santa
1628 Santa Claus with Reindeer
1630 Helicopter
1631 race car
1632 Speed Boat
1714 ?
1722 Unnamed Rescue/Ice Planet
1723 Specially Priced
1728 Crystal Crawler
1729 Barnacle Bay
1806 Aquanaut Paravane
1822 Sea Claw 7
1876 Soil Scooper
1891 Bonus Value Pack
1895 Police Jet and Motorcycle
1896 Trauma Team
1959 Unnamed
1969 Unnamed
1974 Flyercracker U.S.A.
1980 Build A Pair of Elves
4011 Cabin Cruiser
5521 Sea Jet
6020 Magic Shop
6038 Wolfpack Renegades
6043 Dragon Defender
6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop
6056 Dragon Wagon
6076 Dark Dragon's Den
6082 Fire Breathing Fortress
6085 Black Monarch's Castle
6104 Aquacessories / Aquanauts & Aquasharks
6115 Shark Scout / Aquashark Dart
6135 Spy Shark / Aquashark Sneaker
6155 Deep Sea Predator / Aquashark Barracuda
6175 Crystal Explorer Sub
6190 Aquashark Sea Wolf
6195 Neptune Discovery Lab
6236 King Kahuka