 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15352
15351  |  15353
Subject:
Complete Mindstorms Collection for sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:39:26 GMT

I'm selling everything I have related to Lego Mindstroms. Here it goes:

1 x RIS 1.5 9747 in French used maybe 5-10 times. RCX brick 1.0 (with the
power supply connector) instead of the regular 1.5

1 x RIS 1.5 9747 in English, New and NEVER used, everything is still in
plastic bag.

1 x Robosport 9730 expansion set. Used 1 or 2 times maybe.

1 x Extreme Creature 9732 expansion set. Never used.

1 x Ultimate Accessory Set 3801 expansion set. Never used.

1 x Book "The unofficial Guide to LEGO Mindstorms. by Jonathan B Knudsen.
Oreilly. Like New

1 x Book "Extreme Mindstorms, an Advanced guide to Lego Mindstorm" Dave
Baum. APress. Like New

1 x Book "Jin Sato's Lego Mindstorm The Master's Technique" . No Starch
Press. Like New

I'm selling everything as a kit. Asking 450$US for everything listed above.
I'm taking paypal or money order